2.04.2013

Christmas gifts!

It's been two months since my last post and of course I learned a lot especially when school is back after Christmas break. It doesn't mean that I haven't write any post I was just sitting around doing nothing. Actually, I am so busy that's why I didn't have time on writing another post. So you may wonder why now I have the time to write this post? It is because of a gift! Yes, it is just last week that we have our exchanging gifts. 

 CHWARMs with our gifts

Here's what we have receive from our manita/manito. Mine is the blue one. THE JOURNAL! Yehey!


Yes, that journal given by that friend of mine below. That is the reason why I was able to write this post. I already now have my schedule on updating this blog and other stuffs that needs to be done is found in that little blue notebook. Made my life less messier. This blue notebook is a must in my everyday life. Thou shall not forget it to bring wherever I'll go. :) 



You know what who also received my gift? That guy again in the picture above. So funny, it's like we two just exchange gifts. My gift to him was that big one. :) I hope he liked it.

Giving a gift to someone especially someone close to you is a very tiring job to do for me because I always want to make sure that gift is what the receiver really wants and is of use to him/her a lot. It'll really break my heart if the receiver doesn't want it.

Tips on shopping a gift:
1. You should allot time to do some windows shopping. A days isn't enough to shop for a gift especially to someone special.
2. Before doing some window shopping. You should have some idea on what gift you'll buy. Do you want to give something personal, handmade? Do you want it to be cheap, expensive? What's your budget?
3. Don't buy the first wonderful gift you see. Explore more shops.
4. If you're confused on what to buy. Think it over a night or day.
5. Be wise and follow your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment