11.21.2012

Matisyahu, my new favorite artist

The post I have before this is about a video about kindness and I love the song so much so I research about the song and the artist. His stage name is Matisyahu. He is a jewish american. He had an inspiring and interesting life, experiencing addiction on drugs in a very young age and then changed. You can read more about his life on net. After reading about his life, I looked up his songs in youtube then found a playlist of his songs so I listened it. I love his songs. I love how his songs are very meaningful and like his life inspiring. Also after listening on his songs, I learned that I really love reggae music. That is his kind of style of music. I suggest you listen to his songs especially his song, "One Day".

Here's a mix of his songs:


No comments:

Post a Comment